1012 ZJ Amsterdam
T +31 (0)20 624 12 75
The Beurs van Berlage was designed by world famous architect Hendrik Petrus Berlage, commissioned by the municipality of Amsterdam. The building was opened by Queen Wilhelmina on 27 May 1903 and was originally intended as a merchant exchange. Not only the Commodity Exchange, but also the Shipping Exchange, the Corn Exchange and the Stock Exchange were to be found there. In addition, the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce and the first telecommunication centre of Amsterdam were registered there. Today, the Beurs van Berlage is used for the benefit of culture and is a meeting place for a variety of gatherings of a business and festive nature.
The Beurs van Berlage is a lovely historical and listed building that opened in 1903.
The Exchange is located in the heart of Amsterdam, 5 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station and surrounded by plenty of parking.
The Exchange features 22 rooms with which various combinations are possible.
- Capacity: 2500 people
- Floor area: 4082 m2
- Number of rooms: 22
- Parking spaces: 1487